GBI Helpdesk for International Companies
The objective of the GBI Helpdesk is to help companies with international market access in India, EU, UK, USA, Africa, and Southeast Asia. Through the helpdesk companies looking at internationalisation can avail continuous and consistent support with their queries related to international market access and associated services. Through the helpdesk, the companies can connect to potential partners for collaborations and new business opportunities. The Helpdesk aims to become a one-stop centre for all queries in the context of expanding business to India, EU, UK, USA, Africa, and Southeast Asia. Our experts will guide you with valuable information and relevant networking opportunities. We aim to make your dream to scale up and access new markets a reality with our support.
Write to [email protected] with your queries and an expert from the team will get in touch with you at the earliest.
GBI Helpdesk services
- Market Insight report
- Identification and facilitation of meetings with potential partners/customers/ investors
- Local business model development and mentoring
- Commercialization strategy
- Market entry strategy
- Mentoring support for raising funds
Hands-on support include supporting a business with
- Internationalization, cross border co-creation, market access and development.
- Market and technology validation – secondary and primary research
- Eco-system development and Stakeholder identification – mentors, universities, networks, investors, clients, partners, governmental and non-governmental organizations
- Online marketplace and virtual connect with potential partners/stakeholders
- Mentorship and support to develop a roadmap for a sustainable market entry
Why connect with the GBI Helpdesk?
- 365 days' information services on the various start-up programs, events, market/funding opportunities, investor information, etc. across markets.
- Provide a marketplace for connecting businesses with partners for collaborations, deployment, access to new markets, B2B opportunities with key stakeholders.
- Access to training and workshops in collaboration with experts from various domains.
- Supporting University and R&D engagements with start-ups and facilitating opportunities for piloting, mentoring, and networking with subject matter experts